For your and our safety
At our parks we take various measures to protect you and our employees. In doing so, we follow the guidelines of RIVM and the government. Always follow the guidelines and instructions of our employees. This allows you to enjoy your stay safely and carefree.
- We keep a minimum distance of 1.5 metres.
- We like to greet each other, but we do this from a distance and do not shake hands.
- We regularly wash our hands with soap. There are disinfection columns in several places.
- We sneeze and cough in our elbow.
- As always, we clean you and your holiday home well. In this day and age we do it even more thoroughly. Think of airing your stay before arrival, using a new cloth for each room and paying extra attention to contact points, such as door handles, handles and light switches.
- The number of visitors per facility is limited. In order to guarantee the 1.5 meter distance, some facilities may have a limited group size, for example at the reception desk and to pick up meals. The rest of your group can of course wait outside.
- Walking routes have been installed at various locations. This prevents incoming guests and outgoing guests from having to pass each other too close. The walking routes are easily recognizable by the stickers on the floor.
- You can pay in cash and debit cards, preferably contactless. Pins are safer because we avoid hand contact with them.
- Many facilities have a plastic screen. This allows our staff to help you in a safe way.
Eating and Drinking
- The restaurant is closed. Restaurants in the area provide a take away or delivery service, please ask the reception for more information.
- We recommend to book the bikes as much as possible in advance.
- Upon receipt of the voucher, you agree to the terms and conditions.